The new Group Management at Resurs Bank consists of:
- Magnus Fredin, Chief Executive Officer
- Sofie Tarring Lindell, Chief Financial Officer and Deputy CEO
- Joseph Hajj, Chief Operating Officer and Deputy CEO
- Pär Isaksson, Chief Technology Officer
- Johan Rönnerman, Chief Commercial Officer
- Ronny Persson, General Counsel
– I have chosen to strengthen the bank's Group Management with people with solid experience from the financial sector and other industries to contribute to our development. Joseph, Pär and Johan have since the end of 2023 supported Resurs with, among other things, technical structure and product development. I look forward to now welcoming them as employees at Resurs, says CEO Magnus Fredin.
Newly appointed Group Management members:
- Joseph Hajj has many years of experience from leading roles at Swish, Klarna, Benify, EMPSA and as an advisor for several financial institutions and companies, both nationally and internationally.
- Pär Isaksson has 35 years of experience in the technology sector, including as CIO at Klarna. He has also held several leading positions within Ericsson, as well as being co-founder and CEO of the mortgage contender stoEr.
- Johan Rönnerman has significant experience in business development within fintech and e-commerce. He has held key roles within the German Bertelsmann Group, leading the expansion of an international business area specializing in Payments and BNPL. Previously, he also occupied positions at Bank2 and Electrolux.
The changes will come into effect on 1 February 2024. Other executives in the previous Group Management remain within the company in leading roles.
For more information, please contact:
Magnus Fredin, CEO Resurs Bank and CEO Resurs Holding.
Conctact through press contact Måns Renntun, +46 70-984 96 20, email@example.com