Resurs Bank interim report Jan-Jun 2022
1 january – 30 june 2022*
- Lending to the public rose 11% to SEK 34,565 million, up 8% in constant currencies.
- Operating income fell 1% to SEK 1 542 million
- The period included a nonrecurring cost of SEK 50 million as a result of Finansinspektionen’s decision to issue an administrative fine.
- C/I before credit losses amounted to 41.5% (41.2%), and 44.8% including the administrative fine.
- The credit loss ratio improved to 2.1% (2.4%)
- Operating profit rose 1% to SEK 546 million, including the administrative fine a decrease with 8%.
Nils Carlsson, CEO, firstname.lastname@example.org +46 766 44 77 00
Sofie Tarring Lindell, CFO & Head of IR, email@example.com, +46 73 644 33 95
This information is information that Resurs Bank AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the Securities Markets Act and the Norwegian Securities Trading Act Section 5-12. The information was submitted for publication, at 07:30 CEST on 21th July 2022.
Resurs is a leading bank in the Nordics with a simple philosophy: we want to create balance in people’s personal finances. On that foundation, we develop offers and services within loans, savings and payments for retail and e-commerce that are based on people’s everyday lives, and that will create long-term value for our customers. And for society. Today, we have a customer base of slightly more than 6 million customers and 625 employees in the Nordic region.
*Certain performance measures provided in this section have not been prepared in accordance with IFRS or the capital adequacy rules, meaning that they are alternative performance measures. Calculations and reconciliation of these performance measures against information in the financial statements are provided on the website under “Financial information.” Definitions of performance measures are provided on page 31. In this section, changes and comparative figures refer to the same period in the preceding year. This applies to all other sections of text in this interim report, profit/loss items and cash flow that are compared with the same period in the preceding year. The exception is for financial position for which the comparative figure refers to 30 June 2021.
- 21. heinäkuuta 2022